Monday, July 27, 2009

Wishing Filepe Massa a speedy recovery

I know this is a soccer focused blog, however I would like to take some time out and wish Filepe Massa a speedy recovery.

Fans of Formula 1 will agree that he is one of the most loved drivers in the sport. His accident in the Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying session is certainly a freakish one and one can only wish he does recover and can race again.



Initial reports that he might not be able to race again due to damages to his vision is certainly very sad news for many. Due to the nature of the injury, I would not like to elaborate too much on the incident. I am appalled most major papers are showing pictures of Massa’s injury and having video link to the incident. This is particularly distasteful in my humble opinion.

To end this post, let’s all gather and hope Massa has a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment